A lot of people use dashboard cameras for their cars in today’s era. These mini cameras help you get a mirror view of the vehicles and road ahead. These cameras prove to be very beneficial as it has the loop recording feature inbuilt in itself, unlike other dashboard cameras. These cameras have become upgraded, and they can now shoot full HD videos effortlessly. Do check digital camera under 10000.
These cameras are undoubtedly an intelligent decision to go for, but there are certain aspects or features to be kept in mind before you buy them.
- Resolution – A dashboard camera that provides full HD resolution serves people a benefit of clear recording and prevents blurriness of the video. Higher the resolution, better for your eyes. Hence, resolution becomes an essential factor to be considered.
- FOV – People usually tend to forget this particular aspect. High FOV helps in covering more and more extensive areas. The feature enables you to view a full area and makes the camera more beneficial.
- Loop Recording – This feature helps you connect the older videos with the new ones. People cannot expect these cameras to have a substantial storage space, and hence, this feature helps tremendously.
The article has five best and widely used dashboard cameras for cars in India for the year 2020.
- DDPAI Dash Camera – These cameras top the list because of its commendable features. These cameras have an Exmor CMOS sensor along with a G-Sensor and have a very affordable price. It provides you with a FOV of 140 degrees and can be reliable all the time, no matter how bad the temperature is. These cameras are a must-have due to its affordability and quality, and it has an emergency recording feature and an ability to record up to 1080p videos. The camera comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 70mai Pro Car Dash Cam – People love these cameras for the fact that these cameras provide reliable specifications. The cameras are used flexibly by different groups of people and are quite portable. They work best in any climate, and DeFog Algorithm makes it possible to record even in a foggy environment. The camera also has an inbuilt 2-inch LED display. One thing that needs to be mentioned is that these cameras are a bit expensive as compared to DDPAI Dash Cameras. It provides a FOV of 140 degrees and has a resolution of1944p. The camera has a mini design, which makes it look more attractive. It has a warranty of 1 year.
- YI Smart Dash Camera – This camera is a product of a very successful and renowned Chinese brand ‘Xiaomi.’ They have excellent quality and can provide a FOV of about 165 degrees, which is comparatively more than the first two cameras. The camera can record in full HD 1080p resolution, and the F1.8 Aperture lens makes it possible to click beautiful and clear pictures or videos even during the night time. It has a feature of emergency recording and gives you assistance to drive safely. The camera comes with a 1-year warranty period.
- AKASO Dash Cam – AKASO is a famous brand that produces outstanding Dash Cameras. These cameras can record up to 1080p resolution videos and provides you with a FOV of 170 degrees. It has a night vision feature, which makes it work best even during the night time and has a warranty period of 1 year. It has a G-Sensor feature and has a storage capacity of 64GB. It has a loop recording feature, and hence a pain of saving every single recorded video has become more comfortable.
- Blueskysea B1W Wifi Mini Dash Cam – These cameras are quite reliable and have outstanding quality. The camera can record videos in full HD resolution at 30FPS. The camera is affordable as well as worthy and has a 360 degrees rotatable feature which help cover a wider area. It has a CMOS sensor and provides you an FOP of 150 degrees. The camera is easy to install and comes with a warranty period of one year.
These were the top five dashboard cameras for cars in India for the year 2020. The article must have helped you make a better choice and must have made you aware of all the essential features that need to be considered.
Thank you for reading.…Continue Reading