· This LED tv has a smart connectivity option and has to fledge display size of 1366 x 768, HD ready. One of the best tv under 10000.
· It also has a LED screen, which serves the function properly. It also provides us with high support display protection.
· It does not have a 3d screen functionality and does not support 3d feature.
· The device has smart TV connectivity and function with various OTT services such as Netflix, Hulu, and even youtube.
· It also comes in with 2 HDMI Ports and 1 USB port, Which can work handily with your accessories and peripherals.
· The refresh rate of this Tv is just 50 Hz, which is low. When compared with the price segment, it is decent.
· viewing angle of this TV is not that great but works fine with a value of 178 degrees.
· It comes with a brightness of 400 Nits, which is decent compared to the price tag.
· The audio of this device is loud and has a two-speaker with 10WW output.
· WebOS provided by LG is functional and has a premium functionality with the haptic support.
· It has a contrast level of 10000:1. The contrast level is customizable and functions with various functionality.
· This device supports HD ready screen and has a display quality of 1366 x 768.
· It also has a LED screen, which provides a clear and crisp screen quality with strong screen protection.
· It also has 2 HDMI and 2 USB ports, which functions decently with its sleek body, and materialistic design.
· It also comes with a brightness of 400 nits and has a premium screen quality output.
· The device has an operating system with Andriod 9. It is highly customizable and comes in with premium functionality.
· It also has a brightness of 400 nits, which is glossy and has a premium quality pixel technology.
· It also has a high-quality audio system with a two-speaker output that supports 20WW.
· The company also provides us with a warranty of 1 year.
· Sony 32 inch smart LED TV comes in with a resolution panel of HD display and has a size pixel of 32 inches.
· The television also comes in with HDMI and two USB ports, which are helpful while installing the device, and if you want to attach any type of peripheral to it.
· The device also comes in with a powerful 30-watt speaker connected to its sole and has a dual-tone sound surrounding system.
· It also comes in with a LED screen and has smart TV functionality.
· The device features a refresh rate of 50 hertz, which is decent compared to others on this list but not the best.
· It also comes in with an operating system based on Linux, which is an excellent point if you are into Linux, but it is quite complicated compared to the Android operating system.
· The device also has a three speaker output board on the front.
· It also features a viewing angle of 178 degrees with a brightness of 400 minutes that is power din with a contrast ratio of 10000:1.
· Overall, the device is one of the costliest on this list due to Sony’s brand tag. Still, it is one of the best because of its decent offering and operating system that supports various OTT apps such as Prime Video and YouTube, which are pre-installed on the television.